Monday, November 5, 2007

Some thoughts...

The weekend was fun...we ate at our friends and visited Home Depot. That store has a new meaning now since we will own our own home!

I have been packing some of our things up...man we have a lot of junk. I have 12 boxes of stuff I never use. I bet if I thew it away I would not even miss it!

I have been scrapbooking a lot lately...I have to play catch up. It is way fun..I never knew I liked it so much.

I was sick (with flu like symptoms) yesterday and now Aaron is sick with the same thing. Good thing it is just 24 hours or less!

I have a really painful zit on my chin

I am playing 9 scrabble games on facebook right now (I know I am a dork, but I like scrabble)...I seriously need some practice because I am loosing all of them!!!!

I can not adjust to this time change and neither can my kids..we are all thrown off!

I recently read Rebecca (by Daphine deMauire). I have seen the movie, which is good, but I had never read the book. I recommend it if you like surprises. Also it is a little sad because you feel so sorry for her the whole time. It ends weird too but overall good. I give it a B+...That is about all for now.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Shan- I hate Scrabble, I always feel dumb, way to be smart and play it. Home Depot is our best friend too. We are there probably once a week, no kidding. Usually small stuff, but necessary. Good thing its so close to us. Hope yours won't be too far away. I wish I could come help you pack up! Good luck with that!

Megan said...

I am STILL throwing stuff away and I've moved twice in the last 18 months or so! Now I'm just chucking stuff that I've saved and never looked at - lots of craft stuff and fabric stuff, but I'm going through the kids clothes and mine too. I'm into a dejunking and organizing mode these days. We just went through all the "outside" toys this weekend and I cleaned out the garage.

Home Depot is fun, huh? Even I like going there! How exciting for you guys!!

bowman family said...

Hey Shannon- I saw the pictures of the new house. You guys are going to be in our ward!! We drove past the house & it is so cute. Can't wait for you to move in.

shannon j said...

I have had a hard time adjusting too! I of course go to bed later, but I feel like I am getting up so much earlier now!