Tuesday, April 8, 2008

7 Days until...


Until I get my hubby back, and my kids get their dad back!!! YEAH! Tax season has been "taxing" on all of us and the 15th is just 7 days away! His work is having an "After Tax" party for all the employees and their significant others at the Davenport Hotel. I can't wait for that (which is next Tuesday). We get served a yummy dinner, with out kids, and the best part is I will get my hottie hubby back! Hallelujah!!! Here is a picture of one of the ballrooms in the Davenport Hotel that we might have the "party" in. I will tell ya'll how it goes. Now if I can just make it one more week! I know I can!

5 comments:

bowman family said...

If you have lasted this long, seven days will fly by!! let me know if you need a babysitter. We'd be happy to

Mower Family said...

YAHOO! Enjoy the fancy party that will be a great way to celebrate having your hubby home.

shannon j said...

Oooo the Davenport...so nice! That sounds like a lot of fun!!

Megan said...

Hang in there!! Enjoy your dinner and your husband! (Do you get to stay the night??)

Carrie said...

Wahoo! YOU MADE IT! You're a trooper Shan. Have fun at the party!