So, I can't post a new picture right now (Carrie said she was sick at looking at Wesley's booty, I don't blame her) because I am out of town, but I will tell you what we have been doing for the past few weeks:
1. For my b-day (Mar 26) my friends took me to Chuck E Cheese! Believe it or not we had so much fun. The kids played and played for over 3 hours and the adults just got to sit around and talk! After that I ate over at my friends house for dinner. YUMMY and fun!
2. Aaron has been staying at work until midnight or later (a few nights till 2:00 am!) YIKES. Only 13 more days after today!
3. I have been baby sitting like mad, but I am glad I can help my friends out!
4. I finally have some friends in my ward (it took while huh?) but we have been doing play groups, mall dates, and game night for ladies! Thank goodness for friends to break up some of my days!
5. Wes, Syd and I all had a stomach bug Saturday and Sunday, it was very short lived THANK GOODNESS! Cleaning up throw up is not my idea of fun!!!!
6. We are in Pullman for the next few days visiting some old friends and relaxing!
I know this post is EXTREMELY exciting, just wanted to give ya all a little update! Hope you are all great!