Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Host


So I just got done reading Stephenie Meyer's new book called "The Host". It was quite interesting and VERY creative! If you don't know what its about, it like a Sci-fi book for people who are not into Si-fi (or so that is what her web page says). It's about a girl who has an alien "invade" her body but the girls mind is still alive, and it is written from the alien's perspective! Okay, I know what you are thinking....but read it for yourself and then judge it! It's actually pretty awesome, a tad slow in some parts but I recommend it!! Has anyone read it yet?? Let me know what you all think when (and if) you read it!!! :0) It was very entertaining. I now actually have to take care of my kids now and clean the house. I have been doing nothing but reading the last few days!! YIKES!

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

I can't wait to read it...I've been a little nervous it's not going to live up to Twilight series, so I've been wanting others to read it first. You're the first to be done with it and I'm glad you wrote about it. Thanks, I will be picking that one up soon!

Megan said...

My sister-in-law got it in the mail on Monday. She's reading it right now. It sounds interesting to me, but not page turning like the Twilight series. However, I'll probably give it a try since I love her other books!

Carrie said...

Glad to hear you liked it. I've heard mixed reviews, but I'm on the waiting list at the library, so I'll read it soon!