Sunday, October 19, 2008

My BOYS!





Wes fell asleep with his favorite stuffed dog on his head the other night. He is a funny sleeper, just like his dad. Sometimes in the middle of the night I can hear him talking in his sleep. The other night I heard him "yelling" at Sydnie in his sleep.

2 weeks ago we went to Pullman for Sydnie's friends b-day party. It was in the coca-cola room (the whole room was coke themed) at a retirement center (this was the most AWESOME place to have a party, it was a blast!) Landon was the hit of the party!

Wes and Syd spend all their time outside, and the other day I found Wes out there reading in the wheelbarrow. SOOO cute I had to grab the camera!

Little Landon is soooo much fun. He REALLY enjoys his bath. I love this pic of him with his bright blue eyes peaking out of his towel. He is now 13 lbs 5 oz. FATTY!

I have been a painting machine. I have painted my whole house (almost) complete with an accent wall. It was A LOT of work but looks sooooo much better (pics to come).

We have been to the pumpkin patch with Wes's school and then a few days later we went again so Syd and Aaron could go. We got YUMMY carmel apples, rode on the train, picked a pumpkin and enjoyed the crisp fall weather! Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment:

Stefani said...

Awww, Shoonie. I love these pictures! They all made me laugh right out loud! Post more, I need to see!