My fam has been blogging about some of thier quirks and I thought it was so intersting and funny to read~
Six quirks about me that you probably didn't know:
1. I can NOT go to sleep at night with out washing my face and brushing my teeth. If I accidentally fall asleep before I do this, I will wake up later (or in the middle of the night) and do it!
2. I ONLY sleep with flannel sheets (NO cotton for me!) even in the dead of summer. Flannel is just WAY more cozy!
3. I am addicted to chap-stick. Not just any. It HAS to be Blistex Herbal Answer. If I could only take one thing and be stranded on a desert island, I would literally have to take my chap-stick. (maybe I need therapy)
4. I have a crazy obsession with keeping my kids "ocular cavities" clean (meaning ears, nose etc). If I see ear wax, I run and get a q-tip. If I see boogers, I make them blow until they can't blow anymore. If I see any child (or adult for that matter) pick their nose and eat it, my gag reflex kicks in! BLAHHHH!
5. The only beverage I like is WATER. I would choose this over any other drink....EVER!
6. I like celebrity gossip. There, I said it! Call me shallow but I like to see what those stars are up to! (don't worry I am not obsessed, I just like to see the latest and greatest).
Now you know my crazy little obsessions. I guess the bottom line is: I am pretty picky and maybe a little OCD? Don't judge me! :0) HAHAHA. I want to know your 6 quirks now...