Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Funny Sayings...



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2FUbkCnKVpcAGhrF8KzC-uRDkH2ln3_7iDGiq-eBowTXXTpzaGMjjkAweXFas16NH5dvnChfcj7C860cLorioOsbcVG-CS_5siH7zhbVzEamvL9r1c7ILX5O9cKj41JHkIZ6ItF69boA/s1600-h/IMG_2220.JPG">
I try to keep track of the funny things my kids say...today Wesley was trying to tell me something and he kept saying "Candy Lame, Candy Lame." Finally I realized he wanted to play CANDY LAND. Here is a picture of the buddy...I have been really slacking with the camera lately.
I was picking up Syd from school today. I always have the radio on (pretty low, NOT loud) in the car and today I heard from Sydnie "Hey Hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend" (you know that song by Avril Lavigne!) HA. I guess she was singing a long but I didn't even hear the radio really. She is really observant and picks up on things pretty easy. She also likes Kelly Clarkson. I don't know why because I don't like her really. Anyhoo, I crimped her hair the other day and took some cute pics!

2 comments:

shannon j said...

Super cute pictures! Wes looks like Aaron so much!

Janet said...

i have one word to say "woodwaxen!"
she looks just like you used to when we'd crimp your hair!