This weekend was pretty busy. Here is what we did:
1. I baby sat a 10 month old little boy for 2 days (+ overnight). He was really good! He slept 12 hours straight (7:30 pm- 7:30 am)
2. My friend Megan from Pullman came to play on Saturday (and stayed overnight till Sun)
3. Aaron went to Pullman to go to the game (too bad the Cougs LOST :0(
4. I went shopping to Fred Meyer (70% off sale), the mall, Old Navy and Costco
5. Sydnie got her ears pierced! She did not even flinch or cry or anything! They looks so cute. I will post some pics soon!
6. My friend Megan and I put the kids to bed and talked till midnight! YES! I love those times!
7. Watched (some) Conference (it was hard with 4 kids running around)
8. Visited with Greg and Bonnie (they were in Troy visiting Great Grandma, they came by to say hi for a bit).
9. Now my house is quiet and relaxing because the kids are sleeping and Aaron is studying! I am liking this! Hope everyone had an AWESOME weekend!