Thursday, September 27, 2007

Seen and Heard





There has recently been a sighting of 32 jars of canned peaches (that my friends and I made) They are sooooooo YUMMY! Another spotting of Shannon and Aaron at Starbucks! If you don't already know they make fruit smoothies (no coffee) and they are TASTY! We had "Orange Dream." Another sighting of Sydnie Wesley and Samantha playing like old pals together! Syd and Sam are good buddies. Sydnie wanted to skip her primary activity so she could play with Sam. Another sighting of Taya and with kiddies! What a fun weekend we had with them!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute cute cute kids! And way to go on the peaches! They look delish... wish I could crack open a jar!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, we had such a great time with you guys, can't wait to do it again! Yummy lookin peaches!

Megan said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmm Those peaches look delicious! And I love all of the pictures, so cute.

Megan said...

I love canned fruit. Mmmm!!! I should learn how to can! :) Cute pics too.