Saturday, September 1, 2007

The STORM!






I was baby sitting last night and a HUGE storm came through. All the kids were going crazy so I let them out in the back to run around. There was wind, thunder, lightning, REALLY black clouds, rain, and even the sun came out for some of it, causing everything to have an eerie glow! It was actually really cool. When I was little I used to be deathly afraid of thunder and lightning. I think I am over that fear now, I wonder what makes us overcome our fears? The last one was just me and Aaron being dorks out in the storm! HAHA.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Shan, you don't look like a dork, nor are you one, but the same cannot beside for Aaron. Hee hee. Cool pictures!

Megan said...

Those pics are amazing!! I LOVE summer storms. I've always loved thunder and lightning...I don't know why I'm not more afraid of it.